Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Up-Down Challenge Weigh-in #26

Let's get right to it:

Last week: 191.6 lb
This week: 191.0 lb

That's a loss of 0.6 lb, which is the right direction but I'm still not doing what I need to do.  And we're halfway through September, meaning I've got just over three months to lose 21 lb.  It's time to make the hardest decision I think I've ever had to make:

No.  More.  Sweets.

I'm pretty sure that's what's doing me in.  I've got a sweet tooth and a HUGE weakness for chocolate and cookies, particularly together.  (There's a reason I don't make chocolate chip cookies at home anymore.  I eat way too many of them.)

Other than sweets, I know I'm making better choices than I used to and I'm making an effort to really watch my portion sizes. 

I'm also going to try to get used to drinking my coffee without sugar.  This is going to be a challenge, for sure, but I'd like to do this for a week and see what the results are like.  Because I REALLY want to be below 190 lb next week!

Well sugar, it's been nice knowing you...

No comments: