Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WW Weigh-in #5

Today's weigh-in was a bit of a big deal since last week I was only 1.3 lb away from my first goal (and my lovely new book!). Of course I was nervous; I've been in this situation before, where I was so close to where I wanted to be and I'd ended up gaining and setting my progress back.

Here's what happened today:

Last week: 193.2 lb
This week: 191.2 lb
Total lost this week: 2.0 lb
Total lost with WW: 10.8 lb

First weight loss target: 191.9 lb
To reach target: ACHIEVED!

I did it! I hit my first weight loss target! I get my book! WW even gave me another star!  And I'm only 1.3 lb away from hitting that elusive target I set for myself last year: to be under 190 lb.

Since I've hit my first goal, I had to set another one. I've also lost another point on my daily totals; I'm now at 30 points/day. Fortunately the minimum daily points on WW is 29 so I can only lose one more!

New weight loss target: 181.8 lb
To reach target: 9.4 lb

I also need to pick a new reward. This time, it will have to be clothing - oh the possibilities!

No comments: