Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WW Weigh-in #6

It's been an interesting week for me. The past few weigh-ins I've been wondering if I'd actually lose as I felt I'd been eating poorly. So far, though, I've always managed to drop a pound or two. But this past week I've been bad and I know it. I got my period and all I've wanted is carbs. I still managed five work-outs but all the bread and cake and pizza I've eaten caught up with me:

Last week: 191.2 lb
This week: 192.2 lb
Total gained this week: 1.0 lb

Weight loss target: 181.8 lb
To reach target: 10.4 lb

Honestly though, I'm okay with gaining a pound, for a couple of reasons. First, it's only a pound and easy enough to lose. Second, I needed to experience this to know where my eating line is and when I've crossed it. Regardless of what I have planned or what I want to eat, I know I have to make the right choices and now that I've experienced a gaining week I know better where the "do not cross" line of indulgence is.

Also I have an ear infection and I'm more focused on my throbbing head than my weight. That's right, pity me. =S

No comments: