Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WW Weigh-in #9

I've been eating dangerously the past little while. I have still logged everything but I've been burning through my weekly points faster than I'd like. I know that I'm supposed to use them up so that's not the problem; it's that I'm using them up on Aero mint chocolate bars and an extra helping of naan bread and red wine. And yes, it's okay to use my extra points for treats like these, but I'm having them far more often than one would have treats. I'm also not eating as many fruits and vegetables as I was when I first joined Weight Watchers so there are some little changes to my eating habits that I need to make. On the plus side, I've been rocking a pair of jeans that didn't fit me a month ago and every time I wear them I get compliments. (It's hard not to wear them ALL THE TIME.)

Despite my dangerous eating, I did manage a loss, albeit a small one:

Last week: 189.0 lb
This week: 188.8 lb
Total lost this week: 0.2 lb
Total lost with WW: 13.2 lb

Weight loss target: 181.8 lb
To reach target: 7.0 lb

If I can get back into my healthy eating habits I'm confident I can hit my next goal by Easter. And then I will have lost 20 lbs. I can hardly even comprehend that number. I want this so badly!

No comments: