Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WW Weigh-in #8

As I wrote yesterday I've had a bit of a week of gluttony, what with Valentine's Day and my birthday, but I still tracked my points - and I was amazed to see that I still managed to stay within my points totals (thank goodness for activity points!). And here's how it all worked out for me:

Last week: 190.0 lb
This week: 189.0 lb
Total lost this week: 1.0 lb
Total lost with WW: 13 lb

Weight loss target: 181.8 lb
To reach target: 7.2 lb

I still managed to lose! Those sneaky points are right! And more and more, as I continue to lose with WW, I'm realizing that I can fit this program into my lifestyle and I can have fun and eat delicious food without compromising my weight.

And this is only my eighth weigh-in.  I'm so excited to see where I'll be come spring!

No comments: