Thursday, June 16, 2011

Up-Down Challenge Weigh-in #18

I did weigh in this week, only I did it tonight instead of yesterday.  Not that waiting the extra day really made much difference; it's still a gain.  I'm now at 194.2 lb, so I'm up 2.8 lb.  But I'm not discouraged; instead I'm blaming it on menstrual weight.  Yeah, that's right, Aunt Flo paid a surprise visit and I've spent the week bloated and crampy and uncomfortable.

That's the thing when you don't menstruate every month - you forget what it's like and get used to not being bloated and crampy and uncomfortable.  I've been guzzling the water all week but I've also been giving in to all the cravings that accompany my sporadic cycles.  But I'm going to get back on track and be back on the scale next week and hope I have enough of a loss to get a new book (because I really need a new book).

That target again: 190.2 lb.  I can do it!

No comments: