Thursday, April 1, 2010

Let's see how this works out for me

Word of the day: chal-lenge (noun) A call or summons to engage in any contest, as of skill, strength, etc.

Can I blog every day for 30 days?  Why, that seems like a challenge!  I like a good challenge, even though this is the kind of challenge I'm likely to fail out on.

(The kind of challenge I win at?  "Can you eat that entire container of chocolate-covered almonds?"  Why yes, yes I can.)

So I've decided (about thirty seconds ago) that I'm going to try and blog every day this month.  This is what happens when one is waiting for the beau to get out of the shower before going for hangover fast food goodness.

Warning: future blog posts may contain nothing of consequence, interest or even coherence.  There may also be myriad postings about the kitty.  Oh, and a blog post containing nothing but a picture also counts.

No comments: