Thursday, August 4, 2011

Goal:Weight

As I mentioned in a previous post, I want to be down to 170 lb by the end of the year.  With my current weight at 195 lb, that's a 25 lb loss.  I'm not going to lie, it's going to be hard.  When I started this whole weight loss thing, my goal was 30 lb - so I've only managed to lose 5 lb in about six months. 

Not good statistics.

So really, it's crunch time now (and I hate crunches). 

GOAL: 170 lb

STATUS: 195 lb

PLAN: Exercise and eat right and weigh in weekly.

I really want to be there.  I think I want to be there badly enough to make this work. 

I WANT HER ARMS!


-------------------------------

Plank challenge update: 2/3 (I'm still at work so I can't count today yet.)
I missed Tuesday because I left for work at 8:45 am and got home at 2:30 am.  Long-ass day = no plank = okay by me.

No comments: