Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WW Weigh-In #44

I'm back on the scale this week!

Last week: N/A
Two weeks ago: 188.2 lb
This week: 189.4
Total gained this week: 1.2 lb

Honestly that's about what I expected. I've treated my body so poorly over the past couple of weeks and, I'll admit, I'm having a really hard time getting back into any kind of routine. I know I just need to force myself so that's the plan tomorrow. Even if it's just for a walk, at least it's something.

The house is coming along nicely, though, and I spent a good portion of today carting boxes of books from the basement to the main floor (cardio + strength training, am I right?!). And the election kept me out pretty late last night - I didn't get home until 4:30 this morning. So I'm pretty tired tonight.

I'm still aiming for 185 lb by the end of the year - and with the Christmas season approaching that will be a challenge. But I know me: once I start making time for exercise my body will want food that will keep it fueled for more exercise...and the upward spiral will start.

I just need to get back to the gym!

No comments: