Friday, October 19, 2012

WW Weigh-In #41

Oh, hi. Sorry this post is two days late; it's been a bit of a hectic week. I also had to work on Wednesday, but I'm off today in lieu, so it all works out. And who doesn't love a three-day weekend?

However, my hectic schedule has wreaked havoc on my eating and exercise habits:

Last week: 188.4 lb
This week: 189.0 lb
Total gained this week: 0.6 lb

Weight loss target: 181.8 lb
To reach target: 7.2

I don't enjoy that the scale is slowly creeping upwards and  I like it even less that I'm only a pound away from 190 lb. I still want to hit my weight loss target but I've reassessed (again) my goal for this year.

I would like to be at 185 lb and maintain that weight for a few weeks (or even lose a bit - but at least maintain) by December 31.

Sure, it's not where I was hoping to be, but if I can do that, it will mean I have lost and kept off 17 pounds this year. And that is something to be proud of. I'm also only 4 pounds away from that target, so if I can stick to my walking plan and be wary of what I eat, I'm sure I can do it.

And once I'm there, I can figure out my next plan of attack.

No comments: