Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WW Weigh-In #30

Alright, so the numbers worked in my favour this week:

Last week: 187.8 lb
This week: 186.6 lb
Total lost this week: 1.2 lb

Weight loss target: 181.8 lb
To reach target: 4.8 lb

Even with decent weight loss I still feel like I'm stuck in a plateau and I'm not sure how to get out of it. Honestly, I'm wondering if I need to just get through the summer as best I can and refocus come the fall. I know this sounds weird - after all, summer is supposed to be the time to be outside and active. Thing is, the heat and humidity of the summer makes me feel sluggish and gross and I actually spend more time inside than any other season. Once the cooler, fresher weather of fall rolls around, I love being outside and my goal is to start running outside come the fall.

I like sweating when I have a good workout. I don't like sweating as soon as I step out my front door. Fall can't come fast enough.

No comments: