Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WW Weigh-In #13

Guys, I weighed myself three times this morning because I didn't believe the number. Three times. But every time was the same, so I'm going with it:

Last week: 189.0 lb
This week: 183.8 lb
Total lost this week: 5.2 lb

Weight loss target: 181.8 lb
To reach target: 2.0 lb

Total lost with WW: 18.2 lb

WW chastised me and reminded me to make sure I'm losing weight at a healthy rate. I didn't do anything unhealthy this past week; in fact, I made an effort to be as healthy as possible and I think that's what helped. I also ate a lot more vegetables that I had the past couple of weeks which I also think helped with the weigh-in.

I'm also only 2 lb away from my next weight loss goal! I guess I'd better start thinking of a reward...I love rewards!

No comments: