Monday, February 7, 2011

Have a happy Monday with...Midsomer Murders

I have a soft spot for British detective fare.  I love my Brit-cop books and I've recently discovered Peter Robinson who, though not as good as my main man Reginald Hill, is pretty decent.

Well, hello Sergeant.
But I've also got a deep love of Midsomer Murders, a great small-town British copper show that's as quaint as it is deadly, although it's (refreshingly) not graphic.  It focuses more on the characters and each episode always has its share of quirky elder folk. 

The show follows DCI Tom Barnaby and his young Sergeant as they solve the cases and it doesn't hurt that the Sergeant tends to be rather adorable.  My favourite is Ben Jones.

I'm not a huge fan of Mondays, so it's nice to have my lovely little show to enjoy each week.  

No comments: