Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos can sure be mean

fate: (noun) something that unavoidably befalls a person; fortune; lot.

I believe that things happen for a reason. For better or for worse. In good times and in bad times. For lesson learned or ... not learned. Deserved/undeserved, warranted/unwarranted, good person/bad person, I really truly believe everything happens for a reason.

But now that something's happened and I've learned my lesson from it and I'm totally ready to leave it behind, how do I go about getting it to unhappen?

(For those who are curious: Clothos, Lachesis and Atropos are here.)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Jen, I've just now found your blog! (Took me a while to clue in...) I'm adding it to my regular reading list.
But I wanted to say that I totally agree that everything happens as it should. Unfortunately you don't get to undo stuff though, because the only way out is through.
Learning lessons sucks.

Clotho said...

Yes, life can mean sometimes. Thank you for the post and the "Wiki" link. I always enjoy reading about myself :)