Wednesday, May 28, 2008

And behind door #3....

tri-um-vi-rate: (noun) any group or set of three.

I really don't care if bad luck comes in threes, because bad things only happen to good people. And since I've had two good things happen to me today, I figure the third good thing must not be far behind. Because good things happen to bad people. I'm so wicked. Grr.

Good thing #1: I FINALLY found a doctor. Now I won't die. At least not for a bit yet.

Good thing #2: I won tickets to see Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker, Ruby Coast, The Mission District and Rebel Emergency, Friday night at the Sound Academy. It's about bloody time I won something through The Edge. I like winning things.

Good thing #3: (yet to happen but I've got my sights set on what it should be. I shall share when it comes to fruition. I like that word - fruition.)

No comments: