Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesdays are THE day...

...when I'm going to start updating everything, if only because that's the day I have time to do things.
I'm going to start weighing in on Wednesdays (starting today - I'll post that later!) and I'm also going to be doing student loan repayment updates on Wednesdays.

I've been finding that, without even trying, my days are just so busy.  I know there are so many people out there with so much more on the go than me, but I'm still struggling to find that happy balance of work and life.  Right now, it feels like all work. 

On the plus side, I've got some time off coming up.  I'm off this Friday and Monday/Tuesday of next week - woo hoo!  I plan to cross some things off my to-do list - but I also plan to put "do nothing" on my to-do list!

And since it's Wednesday it's my turn to make a nice dinner for the Beau and I.  Tonight is tilapia with Parmesan polenta and sauteed veg.  YUM.

No comments: