Sunday, May 1, 2011

It is Sunday

And I am at work.  Sigh.

The Royal Wedding is done and once the election is over, my work life should return to some variety of normal. 

On the plus side, I did something pretty awesome yesterday:

I PAID OFF THE LAST OF MY CONSUMER DEBT!

That's right, this girl is consumer debt-free!  It was rather anti-climactic, I must say; I just punched in a few number and selected the proper account and the magic of online banking wiped my debt away. 

It won't really sink in until tomorrow, when the banks open and the transaction goes through, but when it does I will gaze lovingly at the big, round $0.00 balance sitting there. 

Now on to those student loans!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Congratulations!! Oh, how I love to be debt-free! Good luck with the student loans. Hell, if I can do it, anyone can do it!!