Sunday, April 17, 2011

Up-Down Challenge Weigh-in #10

You know the saying, "Two steps forward, one step back"?

Tonight the scale ready 194 lb; up one pound this past week.

Maybe this means the stress of the new job is wearing off so I'm not losing weight because of stress.  Or maybe it's because I'm not exercising as much as I should.  To fix this, my plan is to work out tomorrow before work.  That means I have to get up at 7:30 a.m.

Now, I know for the majority of working adults, getting up at 7:30 on a workday is standard - or might even be considered sleeping in.  I know I'm a little spoiled because I don't start work until 10:00 a.m.; but I'll be at work until around 9:00 tomorrow night so I'm allowed a later start.

But if I can get up at 7:30, I can get in an hour-long workout, which will give me a great cardio workout and some time with weights or a chance to do some ab work.  I'm just not a morning person.  At all.  AT ALL.

Still, I'm going to give this a try.  If I can get up for morning workouts on Mondays and Fridays, then get a big workout on Wednesdays (when I'm off), it will be a great start.  Then I can do weights on Tuesdays and Thursdays and spend weekends doing fun stuff, like hiking or just walking around a mall shopping for clothes to fit my new, super slim body.  (Positive thinking, y'all!)

7:30 a.m. wake-up call.  That's the plan.  I can so do this.

No comments: