Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Moving forward, moving in

Word of the day: pro-gress (noun) A movement toward a goal or to a further or higher stage.

I have a post in progress about turning 30 but I want to include pictures and I've been really lazy about downloading those pictures.  Also, I don't currently have my camera cable; it's at my apartment and I've been spending most days and nights at the beau's place, which is slowly but surely becoming our place.  So things are a bit out of place right now, as most of my clothes are hear, my electronics are slowly arriving and a random book or movie suddenly appears.

Now that I've passed this whole 30 thing, this cohabitation thing is occupying my life, but in a good way.  In fact, this weekend the beau and I will be furniture shopping for pieces that will help make the place "ours" and will also provide more storage so we can set up the condo a deux.  It's an exciting time. 

I'm also coming up on April 1, when I really need to get into gear with my resolutions.  I've taken a break from running because I got myself some wicked shin splints which weren't all that fun so I'm waiting for the budget to allow the purchase of some good running shoes, then I'll be back on the treadmill.  I've even gone so far as to get some training programs for both 5K and 10K runs.  Who knows - I might even be ready for something like that come the fall.  Maybe.

No comments: