Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WW Weigh-In #25

And so it goes. And so it goes.

Last week: 185.8 lb
This week: 186.8 lb
Total gained this week: 1.0 lb

Weight loss target: 181.8 lb
To reach target: 5.0 lb

Sigh. I've been gaining and losing the same few pounds for about two months now - coincidentally, the same amount of time we've been house hunting. As I mentioned yesterday, stress eating has been a thing but now that I've recognized that I'm hoping to defeat it. Still, it would be so much easier if we could just buy a damn house!

I'm still working at finding a way over this hurdle. The Couch to 5K program will help; I did the first workout yesterday and it was pretty easy which will help me keep going. The running I've done in the past is definitely going to help but it's also nice to start at the beginning of the program and do really well - it's that kind of instant success that will help me keep going.

Also, I'm not going to hit my goal weight by July 4, alas. Losing 5 lb in a week is possible, but it's neither healthy nor sustainable. All I can do is keep working at it.



No comments: