Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Up-Down Challenge Weigh-in #33

Okay, I had an indulgent weekend.  It was the Beau's birthday last Friday and we went all-out with the food and drink.  So I was expecting a bit of a gain, but I wasn't ready for this:

Last week: 192.0
This week: 196.6

Seriously!?  I gained 4.6 lb!?  NOT IMPRESSED with this.  I also didn't believe my scale and got on it a few times.  I'm also getting on it again tomorrow because this just feels wrong. 

Also, I went grocery shopping today and have a fridge full of grapes, cucumbers, carrots, kale, red peppers, apples, oranges, green beans and Greek yogurt (which I've discovered I love).  Next week's weigh-in will be MUCH better!

Oh, and I started with Relora on Sunday night and I can definitely say I'm sleeping better.  I also feel more relaxed but I'm not sure if that's the supplements or my brain having placebo effect.  Still, I'm happy with how it's going - even though it's only been three days. 

No comments: