fal-la-cy: (noun) a deceptive, misleading, or false notion, belief, etc.
How to Increase Media Awareness of NHL Hockey in the United States - A Simple Five-Step Plan
1. When an uber-rich Canadian such a Jim Balsillie offers to buy a flagging team (i.e. the Nashville Predators) DO NOT sell to him. Instead, sell to William "Boots" Del Biaggio for significantly less money.
2. Watch while Mr. Del Biaggio is sued for forging loan documents and lying about assets in order to secure the funds necessary to buy the aforementioned NHL team.
3. Watch while Mr. Del Biaggio declares personal bankruptcy.
4. Ensure Mr. Balsillie is once again refused ownership in aforementioned NHL team when Mr. Del Biaggio attempts to sell his shares to that uber-rich Canadian.
5. Watch while the FBI subpoenas government records of Mr. Del Biaggio's to further their investigation.
Way to bring NHL into the US media. Gary Bettman, you deserve a round of applause. Clap. Clap. Clap.