Sunday, March 23, 2008

What will happen next?

change: (noun) a transformation or modification; alteration.

I'm ready for it. Time to change things up. Nothing major, mind you, but enough to make me happier. I guess it's more a modification I'm after than a transformation, but I need to make a change. I've put out some feelers to see what will be possible and now I just have to wait and see what happens. Hopefully, within a couple weeks, I'll know. And I'm going to do what I need to do to make myself happy. Some people might not agree with the decisions I make but I'm not here to please them, I'm here to please myself. So there!

It's rather exciting, actually. Just need to be patient and see where things go, but it just feels like things will work out in my favour. Yay me!!!

1 comment:

meghanwarby said...

intriguing.....

do tell.....

in person....

over drinks....