Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Christmas to me!

I do love the Christmas season and I love giving and making presents for others, but I also like to treat myself.  And I've been so good this year paying down my debts that, when I got my overtime pay cheque, I thought I'd do something special for me.



I ended up shelling out a bit more than I normally would on something for myself - $1,118.06 to be exact - but this is a one-time thing and I figured it was well worth it.



And even though it was all done online I still got a bit of a rush when I processed the payment. It's always a little sad seeing that much money disappear from my bank account but I'm confident it was the right thing to do and the right time to spend that much money.



Regardless, the money has been spent and there's a strict no refunds or returns policy so what's done is done.



I paid off another student loan today. That's 3 of 4 gone. And no more loans with CIBC.




HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!

No comments: