Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sit in a corner and think about what you've done

bad: (adjective) not good in any manner or degree.

I'm a bad blogger. I had wanted to start a blog for the longest time but I kept thinking "what will I write?" But then I decided I could just write whatever I wanted (as tends to be the way with blogs) so I tried that and it goes okay. But then I think to myself "I haven't blogged in awhile" and I start to feel pressure to blog and then I can't think of anything so I don't blog and then I feel even worse for not blogging and that makes it even harder to think of something...and suddenly I'm writing about how I'm a bad blogger.

Gah.

Whatever. It's not like I have a huge audience that haunts my blog, constantly waiting for my next words of wit and wonder to add a ray of joy to their day. (Unless, of course, I do; then you should let me know so I can hurry up with those words of wit and wonder.) But no matter what I do, I'm only going to blog when I really feel like it; the sooner I accept that, the better I will feel. And if I feel better, I might blog more. Which will make me feel better. Which will...see where this is going?

But until that happens, I humbly remain a bad blogger.

No comments: