Thursday, January 24, 2008

I've lost my sheep

in-som-ni-a: (noun) inability to obtain sufficient sleep, esp. when chronic; difficulty in falling or staying asleep; sleeplessness.

Can't sleep. Ugh. For whatever reason, I can't seem to shut off my brain tonight. Sigh. Although, in writing this, I realize I may actually suffer from insomnia, now that I've read the definition. I'm sure there's something ironic in there but, even though I can't sleep, I am rather tired and my brain has stopped working.

So what's on my mind? Can't believe Heath Ledger died. Still doesn't seem...right, somehow. Can't understand why the Leafs went from the frying pan into the fire (see, I am tired; I used a cliche...shudder) by firing John Ferguson only to hire Cliff Fletcher. Can't determine the lesser of two evils (AGAIN!): bad haircut or looking bad in a hat. CAN'T. SLEEP.

Sigh.

No comments: